Robert Moore Interviews Me



Dear Beautiful People,


 As always, I want to thank you for the well wishes for me and my mother. She is getting over her pneumonia and she says 'hi' to everyone. I'm writing away on Inflame, Kiln's book, (Phoenix Rising #3). Meanwhile, I was invited to do an interview for a podcast with the International Writers Association. Robert Moore, the host of the podcast, put me instantly at ease. It was a lot of fun and I can't thank him enough for inviting me.



 If you have time to listen, click the player below.


Robert Moore is an author, one of the founders of Moore Writing Publications, and Vice President and Media Coordinator for the International Writers Association. The IWA's mission is to encourage and support writers through all stages of their career.

For more information about Robert or the IWA, please click below.

Robert Moore

International Writers Association



Comments

Popular Posts