Get Your Heart Racing with Relentless!


Hey y'all, I've got some awesome news to share! Guess what?  "Relentless" is finally here! The third book in the series was released on Valentine's Day! If you've been following the previous novels, you're in for a treat because this one takes the captivating storyline to a whole new level.

In "Relentless," we see Christopher "Outlaw" Caldwell going through some major changes. He's no longer only a feared and ruthless MC leader but also a devoted family man. Of course, things can never stay peaceful for long. Outlaw's youngest child faces some serious challenges that completely rock his world and push him further away from his notorious reputation.

Meanwhile, Outlaw's wife, Megan, is dealing with her own struggles and standing up to a stubborn bully. And their son, CJ, is trying his best to hold everything together amidst all the chaos. 

While Outlaw and his family navigate their personal challenges, they also have to deal with the menacing presence of Bash. This guy just won't quit, and his reign of terror is getting worse. 

"Relentless" is an emotionally charged rollercoaster that explores themes like love, loss, and the unbreakable bonds of family. So if you're ready for an unforgettable reading experience, dive into "Relentless" and get ready to be blown away!

I must apologize for ending the book on a cliffhanger. I assure you, it was not a money grab. As a writer and a reader, I understand the frustration. I learned my lesson with another long book of mine, Misfit. Due to size constraints, the font size in the print book is smaller than I wanted it to be. So I made the difficult decision to end "Relentless" where I did, but trust me, it is the tamest cliffhanger I could find.

But fear not, my dear readers. Book 4, "Ruthless", will be dropping in just a few weeks. I couldn't wait to continue Outlaw's story, and I have already written 120,000 words. I just need to add a few more chapters and then it will be off to the editor. Between school deadlines and Memaw Kelly's sciatica, I have been busy, but I promise to deliver a thrilling and gripping read in "Ruthless".

For those of you who have been following the Death Dwellers' journey, I cannot thank you enough for your support and love. And for those who are new to the series, I invite you to join in on the action and drama of the Death Dwellers.

And let's not forget about the holidays. February may be the shortest month, but it is packed with love and celebrations. From Valentine's Day to President's Day, we have so much to look forward to. So why not add a thrilling book to your list of things to celebrate this month?

Comments

Popular Posts