Misconduct

Hello, beautiful people!

How are you this lovely evening?

In case you haven't heard, Misconduct's release has been pushed back...AGAIN!!! I know it seems as if it will never, ever release! The third time's the charm, though, right? And this is the third release delay. Misconduct's release date is:
October 21, 2015

The good news is we will be sending out ARCs in three weeks. Yes, we're that close. Because of the pre-order requirement that I have the final version in ten days before release, I ran into problems. I didn't want to reschedule it a week later and realize there was still things yet to be done. I put a lot of thought into this decision and it didn't come lightly. Circumstances have slowed me down somewhat.

I'll be happy to post a chapter or two on the blog if you'd like. Just let me know. If you DO want a chapter, whose POV would you like? Digger's, Outlaw's, Bunny's, or Peyton's?

Speaking of Peyton, I'm going to share with you a portion of the note from me at the beginning of Misconduct. I've posted it once, but in case you missed it, here it is again.

Dear Reader,
Originally, Peyton Cooper was going to be Digger’s love interest, but she ended up being a rather reprehensible and unredeemable character. Her lack of repentance for her actions made me not like her. Therefore, I couldn’t defend her as I do Kendall during our discussions about her on my Facebook page.


However, before I realized I utterly detested Peyton, I’d written about her and her motivations, even looking into her past with her sister, Ellen. Because Sharper is mixed into this, I’ve kept their POVs in, as if Peyton was still the heroine.
Therefore, Digger is the only Death Dweller who starts off with two heroines.


I hope you enjoy this tale of betrayal, revenge, and redemption. And, of course, Outlaw.
So there you have it. As best I can, I will keep you updated on everything.
Ride or die forever. <3

Kat

p.s. I'm having issues uploading graphics. My apologies.

Comments

  1. TY Kathryn!!
    Your in my Thoughts and Prayers..
    Looking Forward to reading this one!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts