My Gratitude

Dear Friends, Fans, and Fellow Authors,

Words can't express my gratitude at the overwhelming response to the auction that Jordan Marie organized on my behalf. The notes and well-wishes I received during the event (and continue to receive) uplifted me and renewed my flagging spirits. Chemotherapy is rough. I just have to remember to continue to fight like a girl and kick cancer's ass.

To all the authors who donated items for the auction, thank you from the bottom of my heart. To everyone who bid, thank you. To everyone who helped get the word out, thank you. I'd like to give a special shout-out to Donna Piecora, Sierra Farris, Sonya Covert, Tammie Smith, Dessure Hutchins, and Claire Richards. You helped keep Jordan sane. <3. If I've forgotten anyone, please forgive me. Finally, to my fabulous friend, Jordan Marie. As always, you dropped everything and jumped right in to help me. Words seem inadequate, but each thank you I send out is given with sincerity.

I hope to log on Facebook soon, when I'm not feeling so weak and when the drugs aren't just tearing my stomach apart. For now, I leave you with the promise that I will continue to battle on and I will never forget how you've rallied behind me.

I love you all and I wish you sunshine and rainbows.

Hugs,

Kat

Comments

Popular Posts