#My Sexy Saturday from Incendiary #MSSAuthors

 
 
#MySexySaturday authors bring 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs of hotness from a work-in-progress of an already released novel.

My excerpt comes from my current release, Incendiary


 
 
 
“Georgie, I’ve missed you,” he whispers, cradling my face between his hands.

My body melts into his. I stand on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck, lost in his clean smell and minty taste. He lifts me off my feet.

“Let’s finish talking,” I murmur, doubts and insecurities plaguing me.

“No. After we fuck,” he amends when I stiffen.

“Sloane—” His name is lost against his lips.

He releases me and I land on the bed, where he quickly follows, covering me with his body. The weight of him presses against mine and I open my legs, tilting my hips up, logic and desire warring with each other.

Lifting my skirt, he slides his hand into my panties, teases my hairless mound before finding my clit and caressing it with the lightest touch. Goose bumps travel along my skin, and I shudder. His cock is big and hard, rising between us.





 
 
 


Buy Links

Amazon.com

Amazon.ca

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.com.au

Amazon.de

Amazon.es

Amazon.fr

Amazon.it


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts